We are thrilled and inspired that so many of you attended or watched our first NeuroMovement® Revolution Podcast. Within 24 hours after the podcast, we had well over 5,000 views…and the number has continued to grow. Thank you to all of you who have shared this podcast with others!
This is all happening because of YOU, your interest, your open mind and heart, and your deep desire and commitment to help your children have the fullest lives possible.
Even more inspiring, we had viewers from all over the world: Romania, Turkey, Italy, Philippines, Russia, Taiwan, Australia, Switzerland, Israel, Germany, Singapore, UK, Holland, Argentina, Belgium, Austria, and Ukraine. There were also people from all over the US – NY, MN, WA, OR, IL, CA, GA, SD, CO, OH, NJ, UT, MI –and Canada – Ontario, British Columbia, Quebec, and Newfoundland.
If you missed the live podcast, we invite you to view or listen to the recordings below.
Episode 1 – What Is It Like to Be the Child with Special Needs?
When a child has special needs, those surrounding and caring for the child are laser focused on trying to help him or her get past their limitations, understandably so. However, have you ever asked yourself: “What is it like to be the child with special needs?” Exploring this question can be transformative for the child, the parent, the caregiver, and the professional.
In this podcast, Anat Baniel and Neil Sharp discuss:
- their experiences using NeuroMovement® with children with special needs and their families
- how children feel and respond to interventions that are meant to help them
- what the brain of the child with special needs learns from its experiences
- creating the conditions necessary for the brain of most any child to learn and grow with NeuroMovement
- related questions from the audience
Click on the links below to learn more.