NeuroMovement Revolution Episode 29
Education Interrupted Part 1: Getting Ready to Homeschool
Episode 29 – Education Interrupted Part 1: Getting Ready to Homeschool
How to Apply Positive Brain Change Principles for Success
Schooling will most likely still be affected by the impact of Covid-19 in the fall. Homeschooling will either be a necessity or a choice for many families. In this episode, we address some of the challenges facing children, parents, teachers, and caregivers as education is moved to the home and online.
Anat Baniel discusses:
- the huge challenges with schools being closed during the pandemic
- a new NeuroMovement® Online at Home Coaching program developed to help children with special needs, their families, and caregivers during this time at home
- learning at home, with a short demonstration of how parents can work with their children
- how the special project with a school system in Canada has changed—training teachers, aides, and staff to apply the 9 Essentials
- the importance of moving from fixing to connecting with the focus on learning, not drilling or specific goals
- related questions from the audience
Click on the links below to learn more:
Discover how to move from fixing to connecting with your child.
Read Anat’s book Kids Beyond Limits.
Learn about our NeuroMovement Online At Home Coaching program.