NeuroMovement Revolution Episode 30
Education Interrupted Part 2 – A Life Unbound
Episode 30 – Education Interrupted Part 2 – A Life Unbound
The Art & Science of Seeing Possibilities: An Interview with Filmmaker Geordie Trifa
Geordie Trifa is a Canadian producer, director, and director of photography who has worked in the film and television industry for nearly a decade. Geordie’s feature documentary, A Life Unbound, was released in 2018. Geordie is currently in post-production for a feature documenting his personal experience as a parent seeking tools for optimizing the homeschooling of his daughters during the pandemic.
In this podcast, Anat Baniel and Geordie Trifa discuss:
- how the idea came about for the documentary film A Life Unbound
- the unique way in which Geordie’s daughter learned to read
- how the 9 Essentials provide a solid foundation for learning and for homeschooling
- Geordie’s observations while homeschooling and “unschooling” his children during this pandemic
- related questions from the audience
Click on the links below to learn more:
View the trailer for A Life Unbound documentary.
Discover how NeuroMovement® can help children become brilliant learners.
Learn about our NeuroMovement Online At Home Coaching program.