Watch the groundbreaking neuroscience documentary
A LIFE UNBOUND
EXCLUSIVE, COMPLIMENTARY SCREENING
Watch A Life Unbound for free anytime during our next exclusive screening. Join our Wait List to be notified of the next release.
About the Film
Follow the healing journeys of Tessa, a former NFL cheerleader, and young Nash, both of whom - after surviving life-changing brain injuries - recover above and beyond what the medical profession thought possible, through the introduction of Anat Baniel Method® NeuroMovement® - an innovative approach to learning and functional recovery.
Reviews of A Life Unbound:
“A truly moving documentary. It really shows the power of the brain to deliver results that seem almost impossible to hope for.”
“Brilliant, moving, profound. What a wonderful testament to this work. These incredible stories of healing and recovery deeply moved me, and I am excited by the possibilities for myself and others.”
A Life Unbound was produced by Geordie Trifa and was a finalist in the 2020 Raw Science Film Festival.
You should watch A Life Unbound if you want to:
- Discover more about the transformative power of neuroplasticity to help with stroke and brain injury, anti-aging, pain relief, fitness, and high performance
- Explore brain plasticity strategies and how they can revolutionize the human experience for all kinds of adults and children, including those with ADHD, autism spectrum disorder and cerebral palsy
- See interviews with some of the world’s top neuroscientists, including
- Dr. Jill Bolte Taylor: world-renowned author of My Stroke of Insight
- Dr. Michael Merzenich: the ‘father’ of brain plasticity science
- Dr. Rick Hanson: Psychologist and expert on Positive Neuroplasticity
- Dr. Martha Herbert: Pediatric Neurologist and Neuroscientist
Watch the film then experience a Live Q&A with Anat Baniel and special guest Dr. Neil Sharp
Anat Baniel will be holding a Live Q&A via Zoom in which she will discuss A Life Unbound and take questions. Don’t miss your opportunity to interact directly with the creator of AnatBanielMethod® NeuroMovement®.
The Q&A is taking place on Tuesday, May 10, 2022 at 6:00PM Pacific. Sign up to receive your private screening link and personal invitation to the Live Q&A.
Find out more about AnatBanielMethod® NeuroMovement®
Having achieved breakthrough outcomes with adults and children for over 30 years, Anat Baniel developed an innovative method that accesses and activates the brain, transforming limitations into possibilities in truly remarkable ways. It’s a method that’s helped people of all ages tap into the incredible power of their brain to change.