Episode 23 – Adult Recovery from Stroke, Injury, and Pain – All the Way to Thriving
In this episode, we focus on adults and how this Method can help you overcome pain and limitation. Discover what is possible when your brain is provided with the conditions and information it needs to heal and thrive.
In this podcast, Anat Baniel and Neil Sharp discuss:
- questions regarding how NeuroMovement® can help painful spasticity, painful injuries, pain from Lyme disease, stroke recovery, vision loss, and other kinds of trauma
- examples of how to use movement and the 9 Essentials to communicate with the brain in order to create new possibilities for healing and recovery
- how this Method helps people develop a sense of safety, well-being, and vitality for life, which can be beneficial to people suffering from PTSD
- the importance of getting private lessons from certified Practitioners to overcome significant challenges and injuries
- specific NeuroMovement® video programs that you can use for stroke recovery and for overcoming limitations from other conditions