NeuroMovement Revolution Episode 31
Conversation with Special Guest Geordie Trifa, Film Producer
Episode 31 – Conversation with Special Guest Geordie Trifa, Film Producer
Geordie Trifa is a Canadian film producer, director, and director of photography who has who has an extraordinary gift for storytelling. He has produced and directed countless commercials and short films shooting on nearly every continent on the globe.
In this podcast, Anat Baniel and Geordie Trifa discuss:
- how he reconnected with his childhood friend Allie to tell the story of her son Nash in the documentary film A Life Unbound
- his new film Pandemic Elementary, coming out in the fall, which features the story of homeschooling and “unschooling” his children during the pandemic
- how his interview with Anat led Geordie to learn much more about parenting and raising children during these unprecedented times
- how parents can use the world around them to provide opportunities for learning, wherever they live
- the importance of creating a sense of wonderment and enthusiasm for learning, and turning on the learning switch
- bringing movement and feeling into the learning process with the 9 Essentials
Click on the links below to learn more:
View the trailer for A Life Unbound documentary.
Discover how NeuroMovement® can help children with special needs.
Learn about our NeuroMovement Online At Home Coaching program.