NeuroMovement Revolution Episode 44
Trauma – What Conditions Generate Trauma? And Recovery from Trauma?
Episode 44 – Trauma – What Conditions Generate Trauma? And Recovery from Trauma?
A Conversation with Special Guest Linda Graham
Linda Graham, MFT, is an experienced psychotherapist and Mindful Self-Compassion teacher in the San Francisco Bay Area. Linda integrates modern neuroscience, mindfulness, and relational psychology in her international trainings. She is the author of Resilience: Powerful Practices for Bouncing Back from Disappointment, Difficulty, and Even Disaster and the award-winning Bouncing Back: Rewiring Your Brain for Maximum Resilience and Well-Being.
In this podcast, Anat Baniel and Linda Graham discuss:
- trauma and how trauma therapy has changed
- mind and body are not separate, and the body needs to be involved to heal
- how positive experiences can increase brain functioning
- the importance of mindful self-compassion and compassion for your child
- how parents can use the Enthusiasm Essential to positively impact the brain of a child with special needs
Click on the links below to learn more:
Learn more about Linda Graham and her work.
Listen to the podcast: Enthusiasm – 5th Essential for Positive Brain Change.
Be at the forefront of the brain plasticity revolution—become a practitioner.