NeuroMovement Revolution Episode 4
Movement Is the Language of the Brain: Harnessing the Power of Positive Brain Change
Episode 4 – Movement Is the Language of the Brain: Harnessing the Power of Positive Brain Change
We now know the enormous importance of the brain and its proper functioning in everything we do. The good news is that the brain is “plastic,” meaning that the brain changes in response to its experiences. The challenge is how we can intentionally take advantage of the brain’s ability to learn and heal, and move the child past his or her limitations (and adults, too).
In this podcast, Anat Baniel and Neil Sharp discuss:
- how Anat discovered that movement is the way to communicate with the brain
- the fundamental job of the brain and how it grows and evolves
- how NeuroMovement® helps the brain to get stronger and better at its job
- the source of information for the brain and the conditions required for learning
- learning through perception of differences and the process of differentiation
- related questions from the audience
Click on the links below to learn more:
Learn more about differentiation – Anat Baniel and Jill Bolte Taylor In Conversation, Part Two.
Find a certified NeuroMovement® Practitioner in your area.
Explore our ABM NeuroMovement® streaming video and DVD programs.
Learn how to become a certified Anat Baniel Method® NeuroMovement® Practitioner.