NeuroMovement® Revolution Episode 4
It was wonderful to have so many of you on our LIVE podcast on Facebook. We loved your comments and questions, and your active participation in our slide show presentation. We look forward to discussing other important topics and having more online conversations with you! As always, thank you for sharing these podcasts with others.
If you missed the live podcast, we invite you to view or listen to the recordings below.
Episode 4 – Movement Is the Language of the Brain: Harnessing the Power of Positive Brain Change
We now know the enormous importance of the brain and its proper functioning in everything we do. The good news is that the brain is “plastic,” meaning that the brain changes in response to its experiences. The challenge is how we can intentionally take advantage of the brain’s ability to learn and heal, and move the child past his or her limitations (and adults, too).
In this podcast, Anat Baniel and Neil Sharp discuss:
- how Anat discovered that movement is the way to communicate with the brain
- the fundamental job of the brain and how it grows and evolves
- how NeuroMovement® helps the brain to get stronger and better at its job
- the source of information for the brain and the conditions required for learning
- learning through perception of differences and the process of differentiation
- related questions from the audience
Click on the links below to learn more.