We are broadcasting this week’s episode from Henderson, Nevada, where the Children’s Mastery Training is being held. Thank you for joining us online, for your questions, and for sharing this podcast with others! We’d love to hear from you….you can submit questions at any time or simply let us know how it is going.
If you missed the live podcast, we invite you to view or listen to the recordings below.
Episode 18 – The Learning Switch – 7th Essential for Positive Brain Change
The brain is either in a learning mode—the Learning Switch is on—or not. Repetition, drills, and everyday stresses all tend to turn the Learning Switch off. The same happens when a child has special challenges, or a person has suffered trauma or injury. For the brain to properly do its job, the Learning Switch needs to be on. Once on, at any age, life becomes a wonderful new adventure, filled with movement, creativity, and new possibilities.
In this podcast, Anat Baniel and Neil Sharp discuss:
- how Anat discovered the Learning Switch and how this Essential can help any child, or adult, become a more potent and powerful learner;
- practical tips and examples of how to use the Learning Switch with children with special needs;
- the importance of giving children the space to experience themselves and their own learning;
- recognizing when you are in a learning mode or not, and discovering how to turn on your own Learning Switch;
- A Life Unbound, a documentary about this Method, is being shown online (check out our upcoming screenings);
- related questions from the audience
Click on the links below to learn more.