Episode 15 – Interview with Special Guest Randy Roberts, Transformational Coach
Parents at times find it challenging, and perhaps confusing, how to be with their young one and what leadership with their child means. Does it mean discipline? “consequences”? punishment? “bribery”? It is that much more challenging when a child has special needs.
In this podcast, Anat Baniel interviews Randy Roberts, a world-class strategist and educator whose specialty is leadership. Randy has been working for 35 years as a transformational coach with top leaders and their teams. Her biggest passion is parents. Randy sees parents as heroes, especially parents of a child with special needs. Randy has transformed the lives of many clients and helped both the child and the whole family benefit in remarkable ways.
In this podcast, Anat Baniel and Randy Roberts discuss:
- parenting as leadership, and what this means for parents of children with special needs
- parents of children with special needs often stay in survival mode, seeing their only role as caregiver
- how Randy helps parents to see the possibilities and the potential future for their child with special needs
- how to find creative solutions for challenges with your child, along with tangible examples
- one of the greatest gifts that parents can give their children is to take care of themselves; your children don’t want you to sacrifice your life for them—they want you to be happy and well!