In this podcast, Anat Baniel interviews Martha Herbert, MD, PhD, a pediatric neurologist, neuroscientist, and the author of The Autism Revolution. Anat and Martha discuss the power of connection and their commitment to bringing transformational outcomes to children with special needs (and all people) using NeuroMovement®.
We invite you to view or listen to the pre-recorded interview below.
Episode 5 – Interview with Special Guest Martha Herbert
Martha Herbert, MD, PhD, is a pediatric neurologist committed to making a real difference in the lives of children with special needs. When writing her book The Autism Revolution, she interviewed Anat Baniel, and discovered the transformational outcomes that Anat’s clients were getting with NeuroMovement®. Martha saw a unique opportunity to bring together all her knowledge and skills, and she joined Anat’s training program!
In this podcast, Anat Baniel and Martha Herbert discuss:
- their commitment to improving outcomes for children with special needs, and all of their clients
- how the brain of a child with special needs can be awakened using the power of human connection
- the amazing capacities of most any brain to grow and evolve, when provided with the right conditions
- the personal and professional outcomes that Martha experienced with the practitioner training program
- how NeuroMovement® and the 9 Essentials can help to make the impossible possible
Click on the links below to learn more.