Episode 43 – Inner Bonding: The Power of Self-Love
A Conversation with Special Guest Margaret Paul
Margaret Paul, PhD, is a co-creator of “Inner Bonding®, a 6-step spiritually based therapeutic modality that heals shame, and the resulting self-abandonment, that is often the root cause of anxiety, stress, depression, low self-worth, addictions and relationship problems.” Dr. Paul is a relationship expert, noted public speaker, workshop leader, educator, chaplain, consultant, author, and artist.
In this podcast, Anat Baniel and Margaret Paul discuss:
- the Inner Bonding process and how it can positively change you and your relationships with your children, your spouse, and others
- what it means to be present in heart and soul, and to love yourself
- the brain is an information system, requiring a different approach
- how to uncover false beliefs and overcome parenting challenges of children with special needs
- the importance of learning to take responsibility for yourself
- how to be open to feeling and learning in order to access higher levels of knowledge
At the end of the podcast, Margaret demonstrates the Inner Bonding process with a volunteer.