We are coming to you LIVE from Henderson, Nevada, where we are holding our Children’s Mastery Program Training. Thank you for joining us and submitting your questions! We would love to hear how this podcast is working for you. We hope that you are finding this information helpful!
If you missed the live podcast, we invite you to view or listen to the recordings below.
Episode 19 – Imagination & Dreams – 8th Essential for Positive Brain Change
Einstein said: “Imagination is everything. It is the preview to life’s coming attractions.” Through imagination, your brain figures out new possibilities before actually having to perform. Your dreams give you a unique life path to follow and guide your brain to continue growing and developing. Imagination and Dreams give you and your child the ability to create something that has never been there before, transcending your limitations.
In this podcast, Anat Baniel and Neil Sharp discuss:
- how to practice and apply Imagination and Dreams intentionally, and the power of this Essential to move you and your child beyond current limitations;
- practical tips and examples of how to use Imagination and Dreams with children with special needs;
- the brain is a quantum information system, and there is either a change or no change (not small or big change);
- how to connect with your child where she or he is at using the Essentials, and allow for spontaneous outcomes;
- A Life Unbound, a documentary about this Method, is being shown online (check out our upcoming screenings);
- related questions from the audience
Click on the links below to learn more.