Episode 21 – How to Bring the 9 Essentials Into Your Daily Life
The 9 Essentials of Anat Baniel Method® NeuroMovement® offer you and your child powerful, concrete ways to tap into the brain’s enormous potential. Discover how to easily implement the Essentials in daily life, and overcome limitations and reach higher levels of physical, emotional, and cognitive performance.
In this podcast, Anat Baniel and Neil Sharp discuss:
- questions about the 9 Essentials, and how to use the Essentials with children on the autism spectrum and children with other special needs
- how NeuroMovement® and the 9 Essentials have helped children (and adults) with spinal muscular atrophy (SMA) and how to create the conditions for them to be successful
- the best approach for helping children with mobility issues at school—encourage teachers to read Anat’s book Kids Beyond Limits and use the 9 Essentials
- when you use the 9 Essentials while you are sitting, the act of sitting becomes much more dynamic and healthier—sitting is not like smoking
- ABM NeuroMovement Practitioners can often help your child overcome challenges, and they can also make suggestions on how to use the 9 Essentials with your child