NeuroMovement Revolution Episode 27
Getting Ready for the Holidays with NeuroMovement®
Episode 27 – Getting Ready for the Holidays with NeuroMovement®
The Holidays can be a wonderful time of the year when you get to spend time with family. At the same time, they can also be stressful for many people. Learn how you can use the 9 Essentials, NeuroMovement® video lessons, and other tools to relieve your stress and enhance your well-being over the Holiday season.
In this podcast, Anat Baniel and Neil Sharp discuss:
- how to use movement and the Essentials to prevent atrophy when a broken limb is in a cast
- autism signs to look for in your grandchildren when autism spectrum disorder is prevalent in your family
- the importance of becoming aware of the expectations you have for the Holidays
- why doing two or three NeuroMovement® video lessons a week can help you feel better
- how to address and deal with emotional pain that may come up over the Holidays
- related questions from the audience
Click on the links below to learn more:
Check out our annual Holiday Sale: 60% off program bundles and 50% off individual programs.
Learn more about how NeuroMovement can help children on the autism spectrum.
See how NeuroMovement lessons can help an infant with a brachial plexus injury.
Find a certified ABM NeuroMovement Practitioner in your area.