We are thrilled that so many of you have been attending and watching our NeuroMovement Revolution® podcasts. Thank you again for your questions and for sharing this podcast with others! We look forward to many more online conversations with you.
If you missed the live podcast, we invite you to view or listen to the recordings below.
Episode 2 – From Fixing to Connecting – Leveraging the Power of the Brain to Change
The most normal and common response to a child having a challenge or limitation is to try and “fix” the child. However, the human being cannot be “fixed.” It is through learning and the brain creating new possibilities, that the child can move from his or her impossible to the possible.
In this podcast, Anat Baniel and Neil Sharp discuss:
- the ways in which adults try to “fix” children with special needs
- what it looks like when you are trying to “fix” and how to choose differently
- the brain is an information system, requiring a different approach
- what it looks like to “connect” with your child and how connection affects the brain
- related questions from the audience
Click on the links below to learn more.