Episode 38 – Education Interrupted Part 4 – Potentiating Your 6- to 10-Year-Old Child’s Learning
Whether home schooling or sending your child to school under the Covid-19 requirements and restrictions, there are ways to calm yourself and your child, reduce stress and anxiety, and create inspiring and effective learning processes for your young child.
In this podcast, Anat Baniel discusses:
- the heightened awareness in typically developing babies and young children
- how to use the Awareness Essential with your child to potentiate the learning process
- the importance of observing your child and asking questions to activate her or his awareness
- how short movement lessons, like the ones in NeuroMovement® for Your Busy Life, can be a benefit to your child during online learning
- related questions from the audience