NeuroMovement Revolution Episode 40
Education Interrupted Part 6 – Potentiating Your 15- to 18-Year-Old Teen’s Learning
Episode 40 – Education Interrupted Part 6 – Potentiating Your 15- to 18-Year-Old Teen’s Learning
Whether home schooling or sending your teen to school under the Covid-19 requirements and restrictions, there are ways to calm yourself and your teen, reduce stress and anxiety, and create inspiring and effective learning processes for the teenager.
In this podcast, Anat Baniel discusses:
- her passion for and approach in working with teenagers
- the importance of being open and using the 9 Essentials to engage with teens
- examples of how to create opportunities for your child’s brain to learn and evolve
- how the brain is built to learn and needs to learn in order to be healthy
- related questions from the audience
Click on the links below to learn more:
Learn more about NeuroMovement and the 9 Essentials.
Start using the 9 Essentials today—download our free eBook.
Read Anat Baniel’s book Kids Beyond Limits.
Explore our NeuroMovement At-Home Online Coaching Program.