Episode 39 – Education Interrupted Part 5 – Potentiating Your 11- to 14-Year-Old Preteen’s Learning
Whether home schooling or sending your preteen to school under the Covid-19 requirements and restrictions, there are ways to calm yourself and your preteen, reduce stress and anxiety, and create inspiring and effective learning processes for the preteen.
In this podcast, Anat Baniel discusses:
- the challenges of learning and studying at home, for both children and adults
- how to connect with your child by observing (using awareness) and asking questions
- the importance of using flexibility, creativity, and the Variation Essential
- how to incorporate short movement breaks during your child’s online learning
- related questions from the audience