Episode 37 – Education Interrupted Part 3 – Potentiating Your 3- to 5-Year-Old Child’s Learning
Whether home schooling or sending your child to school under the Covid-19 requirements and restrictions, there are ways to calm yourself and your child, reduce stress and anxiety, and create inspiring and effective learning processes for your preschool child.
In this podcast, Anat Baniel discusses:
- how we are born with a brain that is built to learn
- that no matter what is going on, your child is learning
- the importance of following the interests of your child, and not “forcing” learning by drilling
- how to look for opportunities in daily life to use the 9 Essentials, like the Variation Essential
- related questions from the audience