NeuroMovement Revolution Episode 36
Conversation with Special Guest Christina Bethell
Episode 36 – Conversation with Special Guest Christina Bethell
We Are the Medicine: Prioritizing Possibilities to Mitigate Childhood Trauma and Promote Healing and Flourishing
Christina Bethell, PhD, MBA, MPH, is a professor in the Bloomberg School of Public Health University. She also serves as the founding director of the Child and Adolescent Health Measurement Initiative (CAHMI). Dr. Bethell established and leads the National Data Resource Center for Child and Adolescent Health.
In this podcast, Anat Baniel and Christina Bethell discuss:
- the science of thriving and the human potential for flourishing
- the qualitative data Christina has developed to revolutionize systems for measurement
- how childhood trauma affects parents, as well as children’s development
- the whole person (whole child, whole family) approach to help children and parents heal and flourish
- moving from fixing to connecting with families in order to give them what they want and need
- related questions from the audience
Click on the links below to learn more:
Learn more about Dr. Christina Bethell and her work.
Explore the Data Resource Center for Child & Adolescent Health.
See the Well-Visit Planner developed to improve well-child care for children 4 months to 6 years old.
Use the 9 Essentials to move from fixing to connecting with your child.
Learn more about the Anat Baniel Method NeuroMovement At Home Coaching Program.