We love interacting with you all online. If you previously sent in questions or posted questions on Facebook, please make sure to listen to this episode. We answered some questions that we had compiled from other shows. And we appreciate you sharing this podcast with others!
If you missed the live podcast, we invite you to view or listen to the recordings below.
Episode 17 – First 6 Essentials for Positive Brain Change – Q&A
The 9 Essentials of NeuroMovement® offer you powerful, concrete ways to wake up the brain and tap into its enormous potential. Start applying the Essentials in your child’s and your life to experience the incredible power of the brain to change for the better.
In this podcast, Anat Baniel and Neil Sharp address:
- questions from the audience about the first 6 Essentials—movement with attention, slow, variation, subtlety, enthusiasm, and flexible goals;
- whether or not to use orthotics: consider why AFO’s are being used and how the AFO’s are designed;
- the best approach for helping children with special needs learn how to balance and stand;
- how to interest a blind child in new activities by using sound, touch, and the Essentials;
- getting private lessons for your child from a certified ABM NeuroMovement Practitioner can often help with difficult challenges.
Click on the links below to learn more.