If you are looking to enhance your overall fitness and increase your performance, we recommend that you complete the programs in the order listed below. And if you haven’t read the book Move Into Life
, we recommend that you read it! It will help you better understand the 9 Essentials
and integrate these NeuroMovement® concepts.
- NeuroMovement®: Whole Brain & Body Fitness 4-Part Video Program Series
This series addresses four different areas that are essential for a healthy, vibrant, and radiant body and mind. Each of the programs transforms your abilities in the area of focus of that program and also helps upgrade your brain as a whole, training it to organize all of your actions at a higher level. We recommend that you complete these programs in the order listed:
- NeuroMovement®: Whole Body Fitness
- NeuroMovement®: Better Balance
- NeuroMovement®: Healthy Dynamic Sitting
- NeuroMovement®: Healthy Breathing
2. NeuroMovement®: Healthy Backs DVD or Online Video Program
3. If you want to enrich your outcomes, choose one of these programs: NeuroMovement®: Breathing, Posture & Pain Relief Online Video Program OR NeuroMovement®: Vitality, Anti-Aging, and Well-Being DVD or Online Video Program. I suggest our Vitality & Anti-Aging Program because it is for ANY AGE: Once we stop growing, we start aging. After we get past our teenage years, we develop movement patterns that get grooved in and we may start feeling limitations, discomfort, or pain.
4. To further enhance the process, pick which program you want to do next: NeuroMovement®: Healthy Backs, Scoliosis, & Pain Relief DVD or Online Video Program or NeuroMovement®: Healthy Necks & Shoulders DVD or Online Video Program.
5. Next, if you did the Scoliosis program first, then do the Neck & Shoulders program or vice versa.
6. If you want to enrich your experience even further, do the program you did not do above: Vitality, Anti-Aging & Well-Being or Breathing, Posture, & Pain Relief.
7. NeuroMovement® Audio Online Programs – Do these programs last, since they include a series of very sophisticated movement lessons: Healthy Backs, Healthy Necks, and Healthy Joints (in this order).
We also highly recommend our NeuroMovement® for Your Busy Life Online Video Program (formerly Desk Trainer) if you want shorter lessons that you can do while sitting at your desk. You can do these quick and easy lessons in between our other NeuroMovement programs, if you need a quick pick-me-up, or if you are unable to do a full lesson that day. You can also use these quick lessons to address specific aches and pains associated with sitting and working at a computer, such as carpal tunnel syndrome, repetitive strain injury (RSI), and back, shoulder, neck, or wrist pain.
Click here to view descriptions of these ABM NeuroMovement® DVDs, and Online Video and Audio Programs.
Finally, for those of you who are interested, you may want to take a private lesson once a week or once every 2 to 3 weeks from an ABM Practitioner certified in NeuroMovement® for High Performers. You can also see a general Practitioner if there is no one near you that is certified in High Performers. Search for a Practitioner: www.anatbanielmethod.com/search.