San Rafael, CA: NeuroMovement for Better Balance Free Workshop 2016
May 1, 2016 @ 6:00 pm - 8:00 pm| Free
Free 2-Hour Experiential Presentation*
Taught by Anat Baniel and the ABM Team
Sunday, May 1, 2016 – San Rafael, CA
In this complimentary workshop you will:
- Rediscover youthful balance
- Feel safe on even and uneven ground
- Reawaken your brain for better coordinated movement
- Reduce risk of falling when moving slow or fast
- Climb stairs, hike trails, perform Yoga poses, dance; get in and out of the bath tub with ease and safety
- Regain bounce and joy in movement
Please RSVP to firstname.lastname@example.org
or call 480-720-5854.
“Anat helped retrain my brain. My strides are more confident, my balance dramatically improved.” – Joel J
“I am standing and walking without pain, and I am experiencing periods of increased vitality.” – Uma Sarenson
“Powerful, practical strategies for improving your abilities and building a better, stronger brain, supported by the neuroscience of brain plasticity…”
─ Michael M. Merzenich, Neuroscientist, Member National Academy of Sciences, Author of Soft Wired
Let your family and friends know about this wonderful opportunity!
We ask that you please refrain from wearing any kind of scented products and please wear or bring socks.
*This presentation is offered in person only.