Irvington, NY: NeuroMovement for Pain Relief, Vitality, and Well-Being Eileen Fisher Workshop 2017
October 14, 2017 @ 9:30 am - 5:00 pm
Join Anat Baniel at the EILEEN FISHER Learning Lab!
Dive into an enlivening day of change and discovery through simple movement lessons that will release and renew all the places of your body where it is stuck, in pain, or injured.
Wake Up and Rewire your Brain for Breakthrough Outcomes:
- Overcome aches, pains, and limitation
- Increase strength and flexibility throughout your body
- Sharpen your thinking and awareness; enhance creativity
- Improve balance and prevent injury
- Reverse symptoms of aging
- Discover ease and joy in all movement
- Learn the 9 Essentials for lifelong vitality
“Anat Baniel has developed powerful, practical strategies for improving your abilities and building a better, stronger brain that are supported by the neuroscience of brain plasticity.” —Michael Merzenich, PhD, neuroscientist, author of Soft-Wired
What is EILEEN FISHER LifeWork?
Our mission is to support and inspire you as you build a more mindful, embodied life — a life that’s infused with purpose and meaning.
Learn More: www.eileenfisherlifework.com.
Find Directions To and More About the Eileen Fisher Learning Lab Here.