Healing our Children 2015 World Summit
March 18, 2015 @ 7:00 am - March 19, 2015 @ 6:00 am| FREE
The Healing Our Children World Summit Runs from March 17 – 23, 2015.
An Interview with Anat Baniel
Helping Children Move Gently Beyond Their Limitations
March 18, 2015 • Listen Online
Each interview will be available on the specified day for 24 hours, beginning at 7 am Pacific.
This free, online conference is dedicated to helping families struggling with children suffering from challenging conditions such as allergies, ADHD, autism, anxiety, attachment disorder, asthma, trauma, and other disorders and disabilities.
Hosted by Alison Morris of Full Potential Parenting, it will feature free interviews with 24 of the world’s top experts on:
• the underlying causes of many of the disorders our children are struggling with
• the role of stress and trauma in disease
• the nature of disease and healing (and our role as parents in helping our children heal)
• the latest in brain plasticity, epigenetics, and the mind’s ability to create health
• approaches to parenting children with challenges that improve your connection with your child
Sign up is FREE.
. . .to be empowered with the knowledge you need to help your child and yourself
. . .to learn about parenting paradigms that will transform your relationship with your child and finally allow you to parent with more confidence and ease
. . .to gain a more profound understanding of what healing is and isn’t—for both you and your child!
This is a free online event with 24 speakers who will be providing invaluable insights that could transform your understanding of your child and his or her illness (whether diagnosed or not). Beginning on March 17, you can listen to some of the world’s foremost authorities: Anat Baniel, Dr. Dan Siegel, Panache Desai, Dr. Martha Herbert, Dr. Angelica Lemke, Naomi Aldort, and more.